Thursday, March 1, 2012

Introduction

This blog has been created to help spread the word, educate and begin the development process for a High School Mountain Bike Program in Nevada.  I will keep this blog site up to date with the latest information about things like: Teams that are developing and their results from races, New Sponsors (we need them!), and Key events. I also would like to see communication on who would like to get involved and I welcome questions on how to get involved and the team standup process.

This is going to take a couple of years and some hard working volunteers and sponsors to launch a successful program here in Nevada, but our Nevada Youth deserve something great.

My name is Chris and for more information on the process or other question you can also e-mail or call me:
(702) 546-9675

No comments:

Post a Comment